How Can You Access Autism Genetic Counselling?

If you have a child with ASD or are considering genetic testing for your child, talk to your child’s healthcare provider about accessing autism genetic counselling. They can refer you to a genetic counsellor who specializes in autism and can provide you with the information and support you need to make informed decisions about your child’s healthcare.